Truth Serum uses the power of plants to help calm overactive skin, repair damage, and soothe itching and dryness.
This oil blend is a true multi-tasker tackling blemishes, pigmentation, dry patches, and inflammation. Nourishing and highly regenerative, it has the remarkable ability to penetrate and support your skin's barrier function to provide much needed relief.
- Calendula Oil - Has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that can soothe inflammation, promote healing, and relieve dryness, flaking and itching. Also helps boosts collagen production.
- Rosehip Oil - Helps protect and hydrate skin, while fighting free radical damage. With vitamins and antioxidants that rejuvenate, restore elasticity, help to correct dark spots, and reduce the appearance of scars.
- Tea Tree Oil - It's antibacterial properties help speed up wound healing, and can be used to disinfect minor cuts and scrapes. Also has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and antiseptic properties, and can soothe overactive, irritated skin.
For those wanting a soothing, creamy salve instead, tyr our Kissed by Truth Restorative Salve!
- On clean skin rub in 2 - 4 drops of the oil to the affected area. Allow to absorb. This can be done as often as needed!.....but remember, a little goes a long way.
- Calendula Officinalis Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Sclerocarya Bierra (Marula) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil, Tocopherol,
- Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
After using this product for less than a month, I can already see dramatic results! What comes with my Anxiety Disorder is stress and, among unwanted things, flare-ups. I get small bumps or a rash that forms on my hands or thighs. In the summertime, I also get heat bumps; I did not know that was a real diagnosis until adulthood. With the glare of the sun and my body changing, I get small rashes on my skin similar to the looks of psoriasis. This oil is already starting to turn my skin to its normal color. My bumps are reducing as well! I'd also like to add that I am making my transition into using natural deodorant. The one I am using burned my underarms so badly. Natural deodorant does that sometimes because of its heightened use of Baking Soda, as so I've read. This particular brand burned me so badly I had to put ice under my arms for 2 days straight (others have reported the same thing with this deodorant brand but I just "had to see for myself"). I now base my underarms with this healing oil before I apply any deodorant. THIS CHANGED MY LIFE...or should I say lymph nodes-haha. It even decreases the burning sensation of deodorant after you shave. I am not a medical doctor, but I am a fan!!! Keep being amazing!!!